Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is Sapote an aphrodisiac or did he just need his dad's permission?




The picture on the right above is a short Video. This is our first attempt of adding video to the blog. More of them to follow I hope.


All week the staff here have been telling me that Sophie was on heat but that Schatov was not interested and just pushed her away. Even this morning, two of the helpers told me the same thing. Now I remember the first day, when we put them together for the first time. Schatov gave every sign of interest in his new bride. All the sounds and mouth signs were there. I just could not believe that he was disinterested in her. I visited them this morning, taking with me a plate of Sapote as a gift. They both launched themselves into the fruit. There was a little macho play from Schatov, you remember that the male Howler always eats first. But apart from that they demolished two large Sapote between them. At one point Schatov turned his back on me, indicating some displeasure. I think because at that moment Sophie was sitting on my lap examining my hair. Clearly that was not part of his agenda. Soon afterwards the love making began, Firstly under my chair and then on the chair. When I left them they were still making love. It warms my heart to see how much they love each other. It was my plan to put them together particularly because of the loneliness that Sophie must have felt after Totto left. If the Lord grants them a child my happiness will be complete.


Jueves, 14 de enero 2010

¿La fruta Zapote es un afrodisíaco?

Toda la semana el personal de aquí me ha estado diciendo que Sofía estaba en celo, pero que Schatov no estaba interesado y sólo la rechaba. Incluso esta mañana, dos de los asistentes me dijeron lo mismo. Ahora recuerdo el primer día, cuando los pusimos juntos por primera vez. Schatov dio todas las señales de interés en su nueva novia. Todos los sonidos y signos de boca estaban allí. Yo no podía creer que el estuviera desinteresado en ella. Los he visitado esta mañana, llevando un plato de Zapote como un regalo. Ambos se lanzaron a la fruta. Hubo un poco de juego de parte del macho Schatov, ¿te acuerdas de que el aullador macho siempre come primero. Pero, aparte de que se comieron rapidamente dos Zapote grandes, en un momento Schatov me dio la espalda a mí, lo que indica cierto desagrado. Creo que porque en ese momento Sophie estaba sentada en mi regazo examinandome el pelo. Es evidente que no era parte de su agenda. Poco después empezó a hacerle el amor, en primer lugar debajo de la silla y luego en la silla. Cuando me fui, ellos aún estaban haciendo el amor. Mi corazón se alegra de ver cuánto se aman. Era mi plan al ponerlos juntos sobre todo por la soledad que Sofía debe haber sentido después de que Totto se fue. Si el Señor les concede un bebe, mi felicidad será completa.

3 comments:

Gabriela de Olivieri said...

Philip, me alegra mucho que Shatov y Sophie hagan pareja, y que puedan tener un bebe.
Felicidades a los novios en su luna de miel.

Gabriela.

Melody said...

Philip, is that a sapote, a white sapote or a black sapote?

Very truly yours,

Melody Smith
Freeville, New York

graciela said...

I am sooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!