Friday, November 06, 2009

Please keep your promises.

If you know me you understand that I love my work with the monkeys. I enjoy working for them. Feeding, cleaning, and playing with them, being with them. This is not hard to understand because they are simple folk, easy to please although sometimes difficult to fathom. For me it is a God sent mission.
I also enjoy the regular contacts with the human families of the monkeys in my care. Many of you write to me and others also visit.
A short while ago I realized that I had reached the limit of what I could afford to provide. We receive no grants or funds apart from my own small pension. I could only feed and care for so many children with my limited resources. But I was convinced that if I asked new comers to contribute a small amount each month, that I would be able to accept more children in our shelter.
In time more monkeys arrived and many promises were made. During the first few months, those promises were kept but as time passed it I found that it was necessary to write to many of those who promised, gently reminding them of their commitment. I solved a major problem for them. What do you do with a monkey that for some reason you cannot continue to keep in your home?
I did not expect that I would have to beg.

I have unlimited love but not unlimited resources. If you promised, please make your regular donation without being reminded. The bank will do this for you automatically if you ask them.


Philip Cordrey. C.I 82216531
Banco Mercantil.
Account number: 0105 0101 67 1101031700
If you deposit or If you make a bankers order to pay; please e-mail me .The bank does not indicate the donor.


Cualquier persona que me conozca, sabe que me encanta mi trabajo con los monos. Me gusta cuidarlos. Me ocupo de la alimentación, la limpieza, jugar con ellos y dedicar mucho tiempo a estar con ellos. Esto no es difícil de entender porque ellos son monos sencillos, fáciles de complacer, aunque a veces difícil de entender. Para mí Dios me asigno esta misión. También me gustan los contactos regulares con las familias humanas de los monos a mi cuidado. Muchos de ustedes me escriben y otros también me visitan. Hace poco me di cuenta que había llegado al límite de lo que podría mantener. No recibimos subvenciones o fondos, aparte de mi propia pequeña pensión. Yo sólo no puedo alimentar y cuidar a tantos niños con mis recursos limitados. Pero yo estaba convencido de que si le sugería a los dueños de monos recién llegados a contribuir con una pequeña cantidad cada mes, yo sería capaz de aceptar a más niños en nuestro refugio. Con el tiempo, más monos llegaron y se hicieron muchas promesas. Durante los primeros meses, esas promesas se mantenían, pero al paso del tiempo, encontré que era necesario escribirles a muchos de los que prometieron donaciones, suavemente, recordándoles su compromiso. He resuelto un problema importante para ellos. ¿Qué hacer con un mono que, por alguna razón usted no puede seguir manteniendo en su casa? No puedo pedir limosna. Tengo el amor ilimitado, pero no los recursos ilimitados. Si usted prometió, por favor haga su donación regular sin tener que recordárselo. El banco lo hará automáticamente por usted si usted lo solicita.

Philip Cordrey.

C.I.Nro.: E-82.216.531

Banco Mercantil

Cuenta corriente número: 0105 0101 67 1101031700

Les agradezco al enviar o depositar la donación escribirme un correo electrónico, ya que el Banco no indica la persona, y para yo poder darle las gracias.






No comments: