Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pozo Suruapo.



This week I have been posting from Pozo Suruapo a wonderful Posada in the mountains above Caracas. I wanted to have a little time away from Canaote and took this opportunity to visit German and Natacha,T hey are the family that adopted Teresa the little howler lady who tragically lost her monkey family to the gun of criminals and then lost all her hair from an infestation of scabies. I can tell you at first hand that she has regained all her hair. You can see from my photograph that she now has a complete coat of beautiful soft red brown hair. What is more she is happy with her new big brother Teodoro. She spends all her time with him. She is very playful and I suspect at times a little too playful for Teodoro. This is the first time that I have met these two monkeys and they are a perfect pair. German and Natacha have made me very welcome. I have a cabin wonderfully appointed with a view across the forested mountains. The cabin is home from home with every comfort including satellite TV. I wanted this time alone to write and meditate and my hosts are very generous and thoughtful. I shall return to Canaote later in the week.



Miércoles, el 16 de diciembre de 2009,
Pozo Suruapo.


Yo he estado anunciando de Pozo Suruapo un Posada maravilloso en las montañas sobre Caracas esta semana. Yo quise tener un poco tiempo fuera de Canaote y aprovechó esta oportunidad de visitar German y Natacha,es la familia que adoptó a Teresa la señora del aullador pequeña que trágicamente perdió a su familia del mono al arma de delincuentes y entonces perdió todo su pelo de un infestation de sarna. Yo puedo decirle al principio mano que ella ha recobrado todo su pelo. Usted puede ver de mi fotografía que ella tiene una chaqueta completa de pelo castaño rojo suave bonito ahora. Lo que es más ella está contenta con ella nuevo hermano Teodoro grande. Ella gasta todos su tiempo con él. Ella es muy juguetona y yo sospecho un poco demasiado juguetón a veces para Teodoro. Esto es la primera vez que yo me he encontrado estos dos monos y ellos son un par perfecto. Alemán y Natacha me han hecho muy la bienvenida. Yo tengo una cabaña muy fijado con una vista por las montañas arboladas. La cabaña es casa de casa con cada consuelo incluso la TELEVISIÓN del satélite. Yo quise este tiempo solo escribir y meditar y mis organizadores son muy generosos y pensativos. Yo devolveré después a Canaote por la semana.

No comments: