Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Do you love animals?



Do you love animals? Do you love them till it hurts, till the eyes are dry because you have no more tears? I think this way when I know that there are people in the forest killing monkey mothers so they can catch, bag and sell their babies. I think this way when I know there are people who in their ignorance, buy these baby monkeys. I think this way when these same people get bitten or attract the attention of the authorities and then, want to off load the child, this tiny piece of embarrassment. I think this way when I realize that I am one of the few resources, the only place to go and I am so powerless.


Martes, 28 de agosto 2012
¿Te gustan los animales?


¿Te gustan los animales? ¿Usted los ama muy fuertemente, hasta que los ojos están secos porque no tienes más lágrimas? Hay gente en el bosque matando madres monas para que poder atrapar en una bolsa y vender a sus bebés. Pienso en esto cuando sé que hay gente que en su ignorancia, compran estos monos bebés. De esta manera cuando estas mismas personas no pueden seguir cuidándolos,  a continuación, desean traer al monito al Centro, y yo no puedo recibirlos ya que no cuento con los recursos para seguir manteniéndolos, y siento mucha impotencia por no poder ayudar.



No comments: