Sunday, December 23, 2012

I hate to beg but for the children I sink my pride.


No doubt, Christmas is an expensive time for everyone and this year with inflation running at an all time high, the situation is worse. At Cañaote the situation is particularly difficult. The increase in the annual payments to staff and the inflated price of the monkeys food and critically, the loss of our car to bandits at gunpoint, has left me worrying about how to get through the month. This month we have accepted two more monkeys and have received several more requests for a home. Never in the 17 years that I have worked with unwanted or abused monkeys has my work been more needed.

My finances are very slender. I only have my small British pension and this has not increased in  all the time I have been here.
Please if you can, make a donation this Christmas. I would not ask if we did not need it. I hate to beg but for the children I sink my pride.

I wish you all a peaceful and safe Christmas.
We of course will be with the children. As always caring for their happiness and welbeing.

Kindest regards Philip Cordrey.

Banco Mercantil A/C Philip Cordrey C.I. 82216531
Cuenta Corriente 0105 0101 67 1101-03170-0


Domingo, 23 de diciembre 2012

Odio tener que mendigar, pero por los niños olvido mi orgullo.


Sin duda, la Navidad es un tiempo costoso para todo el mundo y este año con una inflación en un máximo de todos los tiempos, la situación es peor. En Cañaote la situación es particularmente difícil. El aumento de los pagos anuales para el personal y el precio excesivo de los alimentos de los monos y críticamente, la pérdida de nuestro coche a punta de pistola por los bandidos, me ha dejado muy preocupado por cómo llegar a final de mes. Este mes hemos aceptado dos monos más y he recibido varias solicitudes para más de un mono. Nunca en los 17 años que llevo trabajando con los monos no deseados o abusados mi trabajo ha sido más necesario.
Mis finanzas son muy delgadas. Sólo tengo mi pensión británica pequeña y esto no ha aumentado en todo el tiempo que he estado aquí.
Por favor, si es posible, hacer una donación en esta Navidad. No te lo pediría si no lo necesitara. Odio tener que mendigar, pero por los niños olvido mi orgullo.

Les deseo a todos una Navidad tranquila y segura.
Nosotros, por supuesto, estaremos con los niños. Como siempre al cuidado de su felicidad y bienestar.

Un cordial saludo
Philip Cordrey.

Banco Mercantil
Philip Cordrey
C.I. 82216531
Cuenta Corriente 0105 0101 67 1101-0317 0-0
e-mail: Philip.cordrey@gmail.com
PayPal
philip.cordrey@gmail.com




PayPal
philip.cordrey@gmail.com

No comments: