Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Off topic and nothing to do with monkeys


What is on my mind is a short non-serious break. Not many people know that I am also a magician, yes a real member of the Magic Circle. So when I saw this YouTube video I was enchanted. These two guys are funny, very funny and entertaining. I particularly liked the ballet take off. Got a spare monment? Want to LOL? then try this.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=P_0kBD_4T6o




Martes, 15 de mayo 2012
Fuera de tema y nada que ver con los monos

Lo que está en mi mente es un corto y serio descanso. No mucha gente sabe que yo también soy un mago, sí un verdadero miembro del Círculo Mágico. Así que cuando vi este video de YouTube estaba encantado. Estos dos chicos son divertidos, muy divertidos y entretenidos. Me gustó especialmente el ballet de despegar. ¿Tienes un momento libre? ¿Quieres ver? a continuación, intenta esto.



No comments: